Seguin Elementary School
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-9
- Enrollment: 204 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 54%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in TX
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), TX Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 51% TX state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% TX state average).
How many students attend Seguin Elementary School?
204 students attend Seguin Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
50% of Seguin Elementary School students are Hispanic, 46% of students are White, 2% of students are Black, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Seguin Elementary School?
Seguin Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Texas state average of 14:1.
What grades does Seguin Elementary School offer ?
Seguin Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-9
Review Seguin Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities