- The student population of 239 students has declined by 6% over five years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||239 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.13 is less than the state average of 0.31. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Serena Cusd 2 School District's student population of 689 students has decreased by 15% over five years.
- The district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 77% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $14,318 in this district is less than the state average of $15,061. The district revenue/student has grown by 32% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $13,139 is less than the state average of $15,092. The district spending/student has grown by 6% over four years.
|School District Name||Serena Cusd 2 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||689||753|
|District Total Revenue||$11 MM||$11 MM|
|District Spending||$10 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$14,318||$15,061|
|District Spending / Student||$13,139||$15,092|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SerenaSerena Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 142 students
2283 N 3812th Rd
Serena, IL 60549
SheridanSheridan Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 165 students
115 E Si Johnson Ave
Sheridan, IL 60551
OttawaRutland Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 65 students
Rr 71 E 3231
Ottawa, IL 61350
EarlvilleHarding Grade SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 143 students
1643 N 40th Rd
Earlville, IL 60518
MarseillesMilton Pope Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-8 | 201 students
3197 E 28th Rd
Marseilles, IL 61341