Seventh Street Elementary School serves 115 students in grades Prekindergarten-5.
Seventh Street Elementary School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Colorado for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 33%) for the 2020-21 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is <50% (which is higher than the Colorado state average of 47%) for the 2020-21 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is lower than the Colorado state level of 15:1.
Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Colorado state average of 48% (majority Hispanic).
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 115 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 8%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CO
- Math Proficiency: <50% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: <50% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Seventh Street Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
Most improved public schools
Seventh Street Elementary School's student population of 115 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Seventh Street Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,734 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2020-21 school year.
The diversity score of Seventh Street Elementary School is 0.15, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.61. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2021-2022 School Year Data
State Level (CO)
Overall Testing Rank
#396 out of 1734 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2021-2022 (latest school year available) National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Seventh Street Elementary School's ranking?
Seventh Street Elementary School is ranked #396 out of 1,734 schools, which ranks it among the top 30% of public schools in Colorado.
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
<50% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while <50% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
How many students attend Seventh Street Elementary School?
115 students attend Seventh Street Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
92% of Seventh Street Elementary School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Seventh Street Elementary School?
Seventh Street Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Seventh Street Elementary School offer ?
Seventh Street Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Seventh Street Elementary School part of?
Seventh Street Elementary School is part of Dolores County School District Re-2j.
Review Seventh Street Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
The Link between Music and a Child’s Math Abilities
Learn about the influence of music on a child’s cognitive mathematical abilities.
August 04, 2023Preparing for a Successful 'Back to School'
A one-stop guide for parents navigating the 'back to school' season, providing practical and effective strategies tailored to every grade level - from pre-K to high school.
July 25, 2023The Evolving Role of Interim Assessments
Explore the often-overlooked tool in K-12 education - interim assessments. Understand what they are, their importance, and how they can enhance your child's learning experience. Dive into real-world case studies and find out how technology is changing the game. This informative, parent-friendly article aims to shed light on the value of these assessments in today's educational landscape.