Seymour Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 165 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend Seymour Middle School?
165 students attend Seymour Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
93% of Seymour Middle School students are White, 4% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Seymour Middle School?
Seymour Middle School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Seymour Middle School offer ?
Seymour Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Seymour Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities