Silver Fork Elementary School
Silver Fork Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Silver Fork Elementary School's student population of 6 students has declined by 62% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||6 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Silver Fork Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 9,602 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#2903 out of 9602 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Silver Fork Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Somerset Walt Tyler Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 18 students
6801 Tyler Rd.
Somerset, CA 95684
(530) 620-7210 14.7 K-2 18
- Pollock Pines Pinewood Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 372 students
6181 Pine St.
Pollock Pines, CA 95726
(530) 644-2384 14.9 K-4 372
- South Lake Tahoe Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet Grades: K-5 | 396 students
1095 San Bernardino Ave.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(530) 543-2371 16.8 K-5 396
- South Lake Tahoe Mt. Tallac High School Grades: 9-12 | 78 students
1735 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
(530) 543-2264 18.6 9-12 78
I went to school at silver fork from k~4th Its a very good school! we used to going snow skiing every Friday for p.e.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - jacki
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
Some educators and community leaders are pushing for more math and science at the high school level. Is the move really necessary and if so, how do schools get students more interested in these STEM subjects?
Did you know it can take years to fire a public school teacher, even if the instructor is ineffective, has broken laws, or has acted inappropriately sexually towards students? Learn more about the teacher firing process and how it relates to the current debate raging on teacher tenure.