Sirrine Elementary School
- Sirrine Elementary School's student population of 361 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sirrine Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#607 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mesa Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school to Sirrine Elementary School is Kaizen Education Foundation Dba El Dorado High School (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest middle school is Primavera - Online (0.5 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is Primavera - Online (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Kaizen Education Foundation Dba El Dorado High School Grades: 9-12 | 159 students
2200 N. Arizona Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)726-9536 0.5 9-12 159
- Chandler Az Compass Prep School Grades: 7-12 | 155 students
2020 N. Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)287-5588 0.6 7-12 155
- Chandler Vector Prep And Arts Academy Grades: K-6 | 205 students
2020 N. Arizona Ave.
Chandler, AZ 85225
(480)779-2000 0.6 K-6 205
- Phoenix Great Hearts Academies - Archway Chandler Grades: K-12 | 532 students
1951 North Alma School Road
Phoenix, AZ 85018
(480)855-6474 0.8 K-12 532
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.