Skinner Road School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 326 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 59%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 48% CT state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 58% CT state average).
How many students attend Skinner Road School?
326 students attend Skinner Road School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
41% of Skinner Road School students are White, 24% of students are Hispanic, 15% of students are Asian, 12% of students are Black, and 8% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Skinner Road School?
Skinner Road School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Skinner Road School offer ?
Skinner Road School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Skinner Road School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities