Skykomish High School
Skykomish High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Washington for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 1%)
Skykomish High School's student population of 14 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
The teacher population of 4 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
The diversity score of Skykomish High School is 0.25, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.64. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (10-11)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Skykomish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
The nearest high school to Skykomish High School is Open Doors Youth Reengagement Sultan (23.7 miles away)
The nearest middle school and elementary school is Skykomish Elementary School (0.0 miles away)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Miles Grades Students
- Skykomish Skykomish Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 37 students
105 6th St. N
Skykomish, WA 98288
(206) 677-2623 0 PK-8 37
- Index Index Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 33 students
436 Index Avenue
Index, WA 98256
(360) 793-1330 11.8 PK-8 33
- Gold Bar Gold Bar Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 338 students
419 Lewis Ave
Gold Bar, WA 98251
(360) 793-9840 18.6 K-5 338
- North Bend Edwin R Opstad Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 552 students
1345 Stillson Ave Se
North Bend, WA 98045
(425) 831-8300 24.4 PK-5 552
While reading, writing, and arithmetic are the foundation of a child's education, financial literacy is growing in importance as well. Learn about public schools that are teaching financial literacy to their students.
Learn about how public schools are implementing new forms of physical education instruction, which range from yoga classes to even online gym courses.
Beyond tests and homework, some public school students face greater challenges, including the uncertainty of where they will sleep each night. Learn about the increase in homeless students and what public schools are doing to meet the challenge.