- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 438 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Graduation Rate: ≥95% (Top 20% in CT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Somers High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Somers High School's ranking?
What schools are Somers High School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
What is the graduation rate of Somers High School?
How many students attend Somers High School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Somers High School?
What grades does Somers High School offer ?
What school district is Somers High School part of?
Review Somers High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities