Top South Carolina Charter Public Preschools
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 12 top charter public preschools in South Carolina serving 3,922 students.
- Learn more about how charter schools work. Minority enrollment is 49% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the South Carolina state average of 48%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 16:1.
Top South Carolina Charter Public Preschools (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Conway Academy Of Hope Charter 3521 Juniper Bay Road
Conway, SC 29527
Grades: PK-8 | 160 students
- Mc Clellanville Cape Romain Environmental Education Charter School 1101 Old Cemetery Road
Mc Clellanville, SC 29458
Grades: PK-8 | 166 students
- Columbia Carolina School For Inquiry 7405-a Fairfield Road
Columbia, SC 29202
Grades: PK-6 | 175 students
- Charleston Charleston Development Academy 233 Line Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Grades: PK-8 | 217 students
- Salters D. P. Cooper Charter School 4568 Seaboard Road
Salters, SC 29590
Grades: PK-8 | 534 students
- Mount Pleasant East Cooper Montessori Charter 250 Ponsbury Road
Mount Pleasant, SC 29464
Grades: PK-8 | 285 students
- West Columbia East Point Academy 1401 Leaphart Street West
West Columbia, SC 29170
Grades: PK-6 | 517 students
- Aiken Horse Creek Academy 1200 Tooleback Road
Aiken, SC 29803
Grades: PK-8 | 428 students
- Beaufort Lowcountry Montessori School 749 Broad River Drive
Beaufort, SC 29906
Grades: PK-10 | 346 students
- Charleston Orange Grove Charter School 1225 Orange Branch Road
Charleston, SC 29407
Grades: PK-6 | 919 students
- Greenville Quest Leadership Academy 29 Ridgeway Drive
Greenville, SC 29605
Grades: PK-8 | 125 students
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.