South Elementary School
- South Elementary School's student population of 373 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 3-4|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#172 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Danville Community Corp School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Danville Danville Middle School Grades: 4-8 | 741 students
1425 W Lincoln St
Danville, IN 46122
(317)745-5491 0.2 4-8 741
- Danville North Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 556 students
398 Urban St
Danville, IN 46122
(317)745-2610 0.8 PK-5 556
- Clayton Mill Creek East Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 410 students
4740 Iowa St
Clayton, IN 46118
(317)539-9225 4.4 PK-5 410
- Amo Mill Creek West Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 299 students
4704 Pearl St
Amo, IN 46103
(317)539-9255 5.8 K-5 299
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.