Tri-west Senior High School
- Tri-west Senior High School's student population of 625 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||625 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tri-west Senior High School's student:teacher ratio of 22:1 has increased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1066 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North West Hendricks s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lizton Tri-west Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 431 students
555 W Us Hwy 136
Lizton, IN 46149
(317)994-4200 0.8 6-8 431
- Pittsboro Pittsboro Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 287 students
540 Osborne St
Pittsboro, IN 46167
(317)994-2100 3.8 PK-2 287
- Pittsboro Pittsboro Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 305 students
206 N Meridian St
Pittsboro, IN 46167
(317)994-2000 4.1 3-5 305
- North Salem North Salem Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 241 students
7027 N Sr 75
North Salem, IN 46165
(317)994-3000 5.3 K-5 241
- Jamestown Granville Wells Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 474 students
5046 S Sr 75
Jamestown, IN 46147
(765)485-6311 7.4 PK-6 474
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.