South Park Elementary School
- South Park Elementary School's student population of 645 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||645 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- South Park Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||#101 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Leadership Preparatory Charter School Grades: K-2 | 131 students
4190 Elliston Rd
Memphis, TN 38111
(901)378-3917 0.5 K-2 131
- Memphis Getwell Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 389 students
2795 Getwell Rd
Memphis, TN 38118
(901)416-0267 0.7 PK-5 389
- Memphis Willow Oaks Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 689 students
4417 Willow Rd
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)416-2196 0.9 PK-5 689
- Memphis Sharpe Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 411 students
3431 Sharpe Rd
Memphis, TN 38111
(901)416-5020 1.0 PK-5 411
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.