Southland High School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 119 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 26%
- Graduation Rate: ≥50% (Btm 50% in MO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 20-29% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-29% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 30-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Southland High School?
The graduation rate of Southland High School is 50%, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 90%.
How many students attend Southland High School?
119 students attend Southland High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
74% of Southland High School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Southland High School?
Southland High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does Southland High School offer ?
Southland High School offers enrollment in grades 6-12
Review Southland High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities