St Ignatius High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 129 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 69%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 20% in MT)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 21-39% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-59% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is St Ignatius High School's ranking?
St Ignatius High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for: Highest graduation rate (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
21-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 40-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
What is the graduation rate of St Ignatius High School?
The graduation rate of St Ignatius High School is 90%, which is higher than the Montana state average of 84%.
How many students attend St Ignatius High School?
129 students attend St Ignatius High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
61% of St Ignatius High School students are American Indian, 31% of students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of St Ignatius High School?
St Ignatius High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does St Ignatius High School offer ?
St Ignatius High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12
Review St Ignatius High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities