St Ignatius Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 122 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 72%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MT
- Math Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MT Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
20-24% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MT state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 50% MT state average).
How many students attend St Ignatius Middle School?
122 students attend St Ignatius Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
60% of St Ignatius Middle School students are American Indian, 28% of students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of St Ignatius Middle School?
St Ignatius Middle School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Montana state average of 12:1.
What grades does St Ignatius Middle School offer ?
St Ignatius Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review St Ignatius Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities