St Ignatius Elementary School
St Ignatius Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Montana for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- St Ignatius Elementary School's student population of 243 students has grown by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||243 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St Ignatius Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MT)|
|Overall School Rank||#425 out of 573 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St Ignatius K-12 s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlo Charlo Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 149 students
404 1st Ave West
Charlo, MT 59824
(406)644-2206 9.3 PK-6 149
- Arlee Arlee Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 260 students
72220 Fyant Street
Arlee, MT 59821
(406)726-3216 10.7 PK-6 260
- Dixon Dixon 7-8 Grades: 7-8 | 8 students
411 B Street
Dixon, MT 59831
(406)246-3566 10.7 7-8 8
- Pablo Two Eagle River School Grades: 8-12 | 122 students
Po Box 160
Pablo, MT 59855
(406)675-0292 19.5 8-12 122
- Ronan Pablo Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 205 students
42080 4th Ave. E.
Ronan, MT 59864
(406)676-3390 19.6 PK-4 205
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.