St Paul Elementary School
- St Paul Elementary School's student population of 404 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||404 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- St Paul Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#347 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||St Paul Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elba Elba Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 54 students
711 Caroline St
Elba, NE 68835
(308)863-2228 7.3 PK-6 54
- Saint Libory St Libory Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 103 students
435 St Paul Road
Saint Libory, NE 68872
(308)687-6475 9.9 PK-8 103
- Palmer Palmer Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 150 students
202 Commercial St
Palmer, NE 68864
(308)894-3065 10.1 PK-6 150
- Cairo Centura Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 273 students
201 N Hwy 11
Cairo, NE 68824
(308)485-4258 13.1 PK-6 273
- Grand Island 1r Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 173 students
3301 W One-r Road
Grand Island, NE 68803
(308)385-6352 15.1 PK-8 173
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.