Stadium View places among the top 20% of public schools in Minnesota for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 5%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Stadium View's student population of 55 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 9 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stadium View is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,684 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2012-13 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has increased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Minneapolis Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minneapolis Challenge Academy Grades: 10-12
1619 Portland Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55404
(612)373-3366 0.6 10-12 n/a
- Minneapolis Cedar Riverside Community School Grades: PK-8 | 186 students
1610 S 6th Street Ste 100
Minneapolis, MN 55454
(612)339-5767 0.7 PK-8 186
- Minneapolis Transition Plus Services Grades: 12 | 277 students
3320 Elliot Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55407
(612)668-4100 0.7 12 277
- Minneapolis Fair Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 270 students
10 South 10th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
(612)668-1060 0.8 9-12 270
- Saint Paul Virtual High School Grades: 6-12 | 355 students
180 East Fifth Street M10a
Saint Paul, MN 55101
(651)746-7977 0.9 6-12 355
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.