Stanton High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 181 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Graduation Rate: ≥80% (Top 50% in NE)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), NE Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 52% NE state average).
What is the graduation rate of Stanton High School?
The graduation rate of Stanton High School is 80%, which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 85%.
How many students attend Stanton High School?
181 students attend Stanton High School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Stanton High School students are White, 5% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Stanton High School?
Stanton High School has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 12:1.
What grades does Stanton High School offer ?
Stanton High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
Review Stanton High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities