Stepping Stones Academy
- School Type: Charter School
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 215 students
- Minority Enrollment: 17%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 5%)
- Reading Proficiency: 60-64% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Stepping Stones Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Stepping Stones Academy's ranking?
Stepping Stones Academy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 5%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
75-79% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 60-64% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Stepping Stones Academy?
215 students attend Stepping Stones Academy.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
83% of Stepping Stones Academy students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 2% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, and 1% of students are Black.
What grades does Stepping Stones Academy offer ?
Stepping Stones Academy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-8
Review Stepping Stones Academy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities