Stonegate Elementary School
- Stonegate Elementary School's student population of 494 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Stonegate Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 1,367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Montgomery County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Silver Spring Cloverly Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 466 students
800 Briggs Chaney Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20905
(301)989-5770 1.3 PK-5 466
- Silver Spring Westover Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 305 students
401 Hawkesbury Ln
Silver Spring, MD 20904
(301)989-5676 1.7 PK-5 305
- Silver Spring Argyle Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 912 students
2400 Bel Pre Rd
Silver Spring, MD 20906
(301)460-2400 1.9 6-8 912
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.