Sue Crouch Intermediate School
- Sue Crouch Intermediate School's student population of 438 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-6|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Sue Crouch Intermediate School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4124 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crowley Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Hazel Harvey Peace Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 603 students
7421 Trail Lake Dr
Fort Worth, TX 76133
(817)814-8800 0.8 PK-5 603
- Fort Worth Chapel Hill Academy Grades: PK-5 | 518 students
4640 Sycamore School Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76107
(817)289-0242 1.1 PK-5 518
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation - Fort Worth Grades: 5-12 | 878 students
8100 S Hulen St
Houston, TX 77099
(817)386-5505 1.1 5-12 878
- Fort Worth Dallas Park Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 678 students
8700 Viridian Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5620 1.2 PK-4 678
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.