North Crowley High School
North Crowley High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- North Crowley High School's student population of 2,403 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 183 teachers has grown by 22% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||2,403 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||183 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Crowley High School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#6946 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Crowley Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Worth Dallas Park Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 678 students
8700 Viridian Ln
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5620 0.5 PK-4 678
- Crowley Summer Creek Middle School Grades: 7-10 | 789 students
10236 Summer Creek Dr
Crowley, TX 76036
(817)297-5090 0.9 7-10 789
- Fort Worth Crowley Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 661 students
3800 W Risinger Rd
Fort Worth, TX 76123
(817)370-5650 1.2 7-9 661
- Houston Harmony School Of Innovation - Fort Worth Grades: 5-12 | 878 students
8100 S Hulen St
Houston, TX 77099
(817)386-5505 1.2 5-12 878
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.