- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 395 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 60%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 16% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Sunset Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Sunset Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Sunset Middle School?
What grades does Sunset Middle School offer ?
What school district is Sunset Middle School part of?
Review Sunset Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities