Superior Central School
- The student population of 352 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||352 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.19 is less than the state average of 0.27. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Superior Central School District's student population of 352 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $11,456 in this district is less than the state average of $12,839. The district revenue/student has grown by 13% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,592 is less than the state average of $12,841. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
|School District Name||Superior Central School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||352||760|
|District Total Revenue||$4 MM||$10 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$10 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$11,456||$12,839|
|District Spending / Student||$9,592||$12,841|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DeertonAutrain-onota Public SchoolGrades: PK-8 | 32 students
P.o. Box 105
Deerton, MI 49822
MunisingWilliam G. Mather Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 297 students
411 Elm Ave
Munising, MI 49862
MunisingMunising High And Middle SchoolGrades: 6-12 | 345 students
810 State Highway M28 West
Munising, MI 49862
GwinnK.i. Sawyer Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 501 students
411 Scorpion Rd
Gwinn, MI 49841
MarquetteCherry Creek Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-5 | 425 students
1111 Ortman Rd
Marquette, MI 49855