Swimming Pen Creek Elementary School
- Swimming Pen Creek Elementary School's student population of 397 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||397 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Swimming Pen Creek Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,650 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1444 out of 3650 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Clay School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fleming Island Fleming Island Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 797 students
4425 Lakeshore Dr
Fleming Island, FL 32003
(904)336-1075 1.9 PK-6 797
- Fleming Island Fleming Island High School Grades: 9-12 | 2217 students
2233 Village Square Pkwy
Fleming Island, FL 32003
(904)541-2100 2.7 9-12 2217
- Middleburg Doctors Inlet Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 670 students
2634 County Road 220
Middleburg, FL 32068
(904)336-0975 3.3 PK-6 670
Although the great schools rating for this school wasn't the highest, I am very impressed with it. My son has some challenges in school that have not been managed well at previous schools causing my son's academic progress to suffer. Since coming to this school we have had none of the issues we had previously experienced. The administrative staff are amazing and do everything possible to help and communicate with parents. I would absolutely recommend this school to everyone!
- Posted by Parent - jbutt
Nearby Homes for Sale
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As public schools in the United States continue to increase in their racial, ethnic, economic, and religious diversity, some districts need to rethink their holiday celebrations in a manner that is inclusive and respectful of all people.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.