Taylor Intermediate School
- Grades: 4-6
- Enrollment: 195 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 25%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 66% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 58% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Taylor Intermediate School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
66% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 58% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Taylor Intermediate School?
195 students attend Taylor Intermediate School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
75% of Taylor Intermediate School students are White, 17% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are American Indian, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Taylor Intermediate School?
Taylor Intermediate School has a student ration of 15:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Taylor Intermediate School offer ?
Taylor Intermediate School offers enrollment in grades 4-6
Review Taylor Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities