Taylor Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 304 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 19:1
- Minority Enrollment: 22%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55-59% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 45% AZ state average).
How many students attend Taylor Elementary School?
304 students attend Taylor Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
78% of Taylor Elementary School students are White, 12% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are American Indian, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Taylor Elementary School?
Taylor Elementary School has a student ration of 19:1, which is higher than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Taylor Elementary School offer ?
Taylor Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-3
Review Taylor Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities