Teenage Parent Program - Tapp
- Teenage Parent Program - Tapp's student population of 62 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 16% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Teenage Parent Program - Tapp's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#447 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tucson Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Pcjted - Tapp High School Grades: 9-12
102 N. Plumer Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
(520)225-3250 0.0 9-12 n/a
- Tucson Broadway Bridge Alternative School Grades: 9 | 17 students
2120 East Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)225-6060 0.1 9 17
- Tucson Pass Alternative High School Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
2102 East Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85719
(520)225-6060 0.1 9-12 77
- Tucson Edge High School - Child And Family Resources Grades: 9-12
2800 East Broadway
Tucson, AZ 85716
(520)881-1389 0.5 9-12 n/a
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.