Tennyson Knolls Elementary School
Tennyson Knolls Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Tennyson Knolls Elementary School's student population of 378 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||378 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tennyson Knolls Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1534 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Westminster School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Tennyson Knolls Elementary School is Early College Of Arvada (0.5 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Early College Of Arvada Grades: 6-12 | 343 students
4905 West 60th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80003
(303) 935-5473 0.5 6-12 343
- Westminster Westminster High School Grades: 9-12 | 2,376 students
6933 Raleigh St
Westminster, CO 80030
(303) 657-3980 0.6 9-12 2,376
- Denver Josephine Hodgkins Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 638 students
3475 West 67th Avenue
Denver, CO 80221
(303) 428-1121 0.8 PK-5 638
- Arvada Swanson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 339 students
6055 West 68th Avenue
Arvada, CO 80003
(303) 982-0891 1.2 PK-6 339
- Pueblo Goal Academy Grades: 9-12 | 3,811 students
304 S. Victoria Ave
Pueblo, CO 81003
(877) 776-4625 1.3 9-12 3,811
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.