Terrace Community Middle School
Terrace Community Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 5%)
- Terrace Community Middle School's student population of 660 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 44 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Charter School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2007, 2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||660 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Terrace Community Middle School is ranked within the top 1% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#17 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Thonotosassa Acts High School Grades: 8-12 | 17 students
11309 Tom Folsom Rd
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
(813)651-2166 1.1 8-12 17
- Thonotosassa Folsom Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 586 students
9855 Harney Rd
Thonotosassa, FL 33592
(813)987-6755 1.2 PK-5 586
- Tampa Lewis Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 848 students
6700 Whiteway Dr
Tampa, FL 33617
(813)987-6947 1.9 PK-5 848
This school is great and taught me so much already!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Addy Angelone
I wnet there abot 3 years ago and the school wasn't very good. I heard they got their 2nd blue ribbon, but that still doesn't make up for how bad the school is.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - yealu