Arlington Classics Academy School District
- For the 2020 school year, there is 1 top public middle school in Arlington Classics Academy School District, serving 428 students.
- Public middle school in Arlington Classics Academy School District have an average math proficiency score of 90% (versus Texas public middle school average of 77%), and reading proficiency score of 91% (versus 74% Texas statewide average). This district's average middle school ranking is in the top 10% of public middle schools in Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 64% of the student body (majority Black and Asian) , which is less than the Texas public middle school average of 71% (majority Hispanic).
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is more than the Texas public middle school average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Arlington Classics Academy School District|
|School District Website||http://www.acaedu.net|
|School District Phone Number||(817)987-1819|
|School District Grades Offered||KG - 09|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|# of Schools||1 School||2,615 Schools|
|# of Students||428 Students||1,305,006 Students|
|# of Teachers||23 Teachers||89,099 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
- Arlington Classics Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 1,152 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 Student||4,636 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||70 Students||54,086 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||68 Students||681,799 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||122 Students||162,355 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||156 Students||373,786 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 Student||1,641 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 Students||26,514 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||9,617|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||13,366|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||13,849|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||14,435|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||15,402|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||15,904|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||25,669|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||166||304,971|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||144||397,494|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||118||393,895|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||32,887|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||25,847|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||22,157|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||19,513|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $3,168 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,361. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $2,509 is less than the state average of $10,634. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$3,168||$10,361|
|Spending / Student||$2,509||$10,634|
Arlington Classics Academy School District Public Middle Schools (2020)
School (Math/Reading Proficiency | TX School Rank)
- Arlington Arlington Classics Academy - Middle School 5200 S Bowen Rd
Arlington, TX 76017
Grades: 6-9 | 477 students
A possible school bus strike in New York City may leave more than 150,000 students scrambling for a ride to school.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.