Hamshire-fannett Isd School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 4 public schools managed by Hamshire-fannett Isd School District serving 1,838 students in Beaumont, Texas.
- Minority enrollment is 26% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Texas state average of 72%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Hamshire-fannett Isd School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Beaumont Hamshire-fannett Elementary School23395 Burrell Wingate Rd
Beaumont, TX 77705
Grades: PK-3 | 583 students
- Hamshire Hamshire-fannett High School12552 Second St
Hamshire, TX 77622
Grades: 9-12 | 535 students
- Beaumont Hamshire-fannett Intermediate School11407 Dugat Rd
Beaumont, TX 77705
Grades: 4-6 | 428 students
- Beaumont Hamshire-fannett Middle School11375 Dugat Rd
Beaumont, TX 77705
Grades: 7-8 | 292 students
|School District Name||Hamshire-fannett Isd School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,838 students|
|# of Teachers||130 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||955 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||883 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||9 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||30 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||297 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||104 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||1,366 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||2 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||30 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||35|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||121|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||143|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||149|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||135|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||154|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||138|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||156|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||136|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||141|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||141|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||125|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||128|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hamshire-fannett Isd School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 1203 school districts in Texas (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (TX)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,163 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,807. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,646 is less than the state average of $11,097. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (TX)|
|Total Revenue||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$9 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,163||$10,807|
|Spending / Student||$9,646||$11,097|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.