Thelma Jones Elementary School
- Thelma Jones Elementary School's student population of 497 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||497 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Thelma Jones Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#1313 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mansfield Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Mansfield Timberview High School Grades: 9-12 | 1778 students
7700 S Watson Rd
Arlington, TX 76002
(682)314-1300 0.4 9-12 1778
- Grand Prairie Louise Cabaniss Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 540 students
6080 Mirabella Blvd
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(817)299-6480 0.6 PK-4 540
- Arlington Imogene Gideon Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 525 students
1201 Mansfield Webb Rd
Arlington, TX 76002
(817)299-7800 1.2 PK-4 525
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.