Theodore Judah Elementary School
- Theodore Judah Elementary School's student population of 556 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 24 teachers has grown by 14% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||556 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Theodore Judah Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 23:1 has decreased from 28:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#2210 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Sacramento City Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sacramento David Lubin Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 555 students
3535 M St.
Sacramento, CA 95816
(916)277-6271 0.8 K-6 555
- Sacramento Caleb Greenwood Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 492 students
5457 Carlson Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916)277-6266 1.1 K-6 492
- Sacramento Kit Carson Middle School Grades: 7-11 | 453 students
5301 N St.
Sacramento, CA 95819
(916)277-6750 1.3 7-11 453
- Sacramento Washington Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 190 students
520 18th St.
Sacramento, CA 95814
(916)264-4160 1.6 K-6 190
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.