- Tincher Preparatory's student population of 748 students has declined by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 31 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||748 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||31 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tincher Preparatory's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 27:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1969 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Long Beach Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Long Beach Eunice Sato Academy Of Math & Science Grades: 9-12 | 224 students
1100 Iroquois Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90815
(562)598-7611 0.6 9-12 224
- Los Alamitos Francis Hopkinson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 701 students
12582 Kensington Rd.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
(562)799-4500 0.9 K-5 701
- Long Beach Kettering Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 353 students
550 Silvera Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90803
(562)598-9486 1.1 K-5 353
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.