Tinmouth Elementary School
- Tinmouth Elementary School's student population of 52 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tinmouth Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mill River Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wallingford Wallingford Village School Grades: PK-6 | 152 students
126 School Street
Wallingford, VT 05773
(802)446-2141 4.1 PK-6 152
- Middletown Springs Middletown Springs Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 74 students
15 Schoolhouse Road
Middletown Springs, VT 05757
(802)235-2365 4.2 PK-6 74
- North Clarendon Mill River Usd #40 Grades: 7-12 | 439 students
2321 Middle Road
North Clarendon, VT 05759
(802)775-1925 7.9 7-12 439
- Wells Wells Village School Grades: PK-6 | 92 students
135 Vt Route 30
Wells, VT 05774
(802)645-0386 8.1 PK-6 92
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.