Tioga High School
Tioga High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Tioga High School's student population of 999 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 56 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||999 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||56 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tioga High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#758 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ball Tioga Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 639 students
4310 Pardue Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-9494 0.7 PK-6 639
- Pineville Pinecrest Supports & Services Center Grades: K-12 | 75 students
5191 Pinecrest Dr. Opc/dental
Pineville, LA 71361
(318)487-5694 1.7 K-12 75
- Ball Ball Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 321 students
89 Camp Livingston Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-5394 2.6 PK-6 321
Good academic programs have improved greatly with added programs like certified nurses assistant. Excellent band that recieves a superior over others repeatedly. Brand new facilities. Teachers are very involved with parents!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - charl
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.