Paradise Elementary School
- Paradise Elementary School's student population of 503 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||503 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Paradise Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#642 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ball Tioga Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 639 students
4310 Pardue Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-9494 1.1 PK-6 639
- Ball Ball Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 321 students
89 Camp Livingston Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-5394 1.7 PK-6 321
- Pineville Pinecrest Supports & Services Center Grades: K-12 | 75 students
5191 Pinecrest Dr. Opc/dental
Pineville, LA 71361
(318)487-5694 2.0 K-12 75
good selection for your child's education.
- Posted by Parent - adam morrow
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.