Ball Elementary School
- Ball Elementary School's student population of 373 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ball Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#485 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ball Tioga Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 562 students
4310 Pardue Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318) 640-9494 2.8 PK-6 562
- Pineville Mary Goff Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 362 students
6900 Shreveport Highway
Pineville, LA 71360
(318) 640-3416 3.3 PK-6 362
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.