Mary Goff Elementary School
- Mary Goff Elementary School's student population of 354 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||354 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mary Goff Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#317 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rapides Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ball Ball Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 321 students
89 Camp Livingston Road
Ball, LA 71405
(318)640-5394 3.3 PK-6 321
- Dry Prong South Grant Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 529 students
1000 Highway 1241
Dry Prong, LA 71423
(318)641-1882 3.5 PK-6 529
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.