Tracy (wilbur) High (Continuation School)
- Tracy (wilbur) High (Continuation School)'s student population of 336 students has declined by 18% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|School Type||Alternative school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||336 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tracy (wilbur) High (Continuation School) is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of Tracy (wilbur) High (Continuation School) is Abc Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Abc Unified School District's student population of 20,811 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 94% has increased from 91% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $8,935 in this district is less than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $9,018 is less than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
|School District Name||Abc Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||20,811||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$186 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$188 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$8,935||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$9,018||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Norwalk Arturo Sanchez Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 349 students
11960 E. 162nd St.
Norwalk, CA 90650
(562)926-2365 0.5 K-5 349
- Cerritos Juarez (benito) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 351 students
11939 Aclare St.
Cerritos, CA 90703
(562)229-7870 0.5 K-6 351
- Artesia Kennedy (john F.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 478 students
17500 Belshire Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)229-7875 0.5 K-6 478
- Artesia Ross (faye) Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 591 students
17707 Elaine Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)229-7785 0.6 7-8 591
- Artesia Niemes (john H.) Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 715 students
16715 Jersey Ave.
Artesia, CA 90701
(562)229-7890 0.8 K-6 715
Nearby Homes for Sale
We report on Hawaii’s stellar progress in its Race to the Top efforts and how the support of one philanthropic organization on the Islands is contributing to that success.
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
We offer tips to help parents find the best fit in public education for their children, as well as how to know which public school their children should attend based on location.