Twin River Elem-genoa
Twin River Elem-genoa serves 209 students in grades Prekindergarten-6.
Twin River Elem-genoa placed in the top 30% of all schools in Nebraska for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 65-69% (which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in reading/language arts is 55-59% (which is higher than the Nebraska state average of 52%) for the 2018-19 school year.
The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the Nebraska state level of 12:1.
Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is lower than the Nebraska state average of 34% (majority Hispanic).
Twin River Elem-genoa's student population of 209 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
The teacher population of 18 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
(offers virtual instruction)
(offers virtual instruction)
Total Classroom Teachers
Students by Grade
Twin River Elem-genoa is ranked within the top 30% of all 904 schools in Nebraska (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2018-19 school year.
The diversity score of Twin River Elem-genoa is 0.15, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.52. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data
State Level (NE)
Overall Testing Rank
#225 out of 904 schools
Math Test Scores (% Proficient)
Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)
Student : Teacher Ratio
Two or more races
All Ethnic Groups
National School Lunch Program
Eligible for Free Lunch
Eligible for Reduced Lunch
School Statewide Testing
School District Name
Source: 2017-2018 (latest school year available) NCES, NE Dept. of Education
Review Twin River Elem-genoa. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
Tutoring & Supplemental Education: The Pros and Cons
We look at the pros and cons of personal tutors, learning centers and other types of supplemental education.
What Public School Students Should Expect After COVID-19
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
Miami-Dade Teachers to Receive Mental Health Training
In response to the Sandy Hook tragedy, Miami-Dade Schools will now be offering mandatory mental health training to faculty and staff inside the district schools.