Tyndall Elementary - 04
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 136 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 12%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in SD
- Math Proficiency: 60-69% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 50-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tyndall Elementary - 04's ranking?
Tyndall Elementary - 04 ranks among the top 20% of public schools in South Dakota for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
60-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SD state average), while 50-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Tyndall Elementary - 04?
136 students attend Tyndall Elementary - 04.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
88% of Tyndall Elementary - 04 students are White, 6% of students are Two or more races, 5% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Tyndall Elementary - 04?
Tyndall Elementary - 04 has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Tyndall Elementary - 04 offer ?
Tyndall Elementary - 04 offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Tyndall Elementary - 04. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities