Union City High School
- Union City High School's student population of 329 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||329 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Union City High School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1737 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Union City Community s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Union City High School is Union City Middle School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Union City Union City Middle School Grades: 5-12 | 344 students
435 Saint Joseph St
Union City, MI 49094
(517)741-5381 0.0 5-12 344
- Union City Union City Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 387 students
601 Walnut Ln
Union City, MI 49094
(517)741-8191 0.7 K-12 387
- Athens Athens Junior/senor High School Grades: 6-12 | 302 students
300 East Holcomb St
Athens, MI 49011
(269)729-5414 4.9 6-12 302
- East Leroy East Leroy Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 242 students
4320 K Dr S
East Leroy, MI 49051
(269)729-5419 8.1 K-5 242
- Tekonsha Tekonsha Schools Grades: K-12 | 260 students
245 South Elm St
Tekonsha, MI 49092
(517)767-4121 8.1 K-12 260
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.