Union Elementary School
- Union Elementary School's student population of 436 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||436 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Union Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,679 schools in Illinois (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IL)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#1604 out of 3679 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Belleville 118 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Belleville Saint Clair County Roe Safe School Grades: 10 | 41 students
1722 W Main St
Belleville, IL 62226
(618)233-6874 0.8 10 41
- Belleville Belleville High School-west Grades: 9-12 | 2066 students
4063 Frank Scott Pky
Belleville, IL 62223
(618)222-7610 1.2 9-12 2066
- Belleville Belleville Township High School-night/alt School Grades: 9-12 | 138 students
2555 West Blvd
Belleville, IL 62221
(618)222-3723 1.2 9-12 138
- Belleville Henry Raab Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 173 students
1120 Union Ave
Belleville, IL 62220
(618)234-4330 1.2 K-6 173
- Belleville Abraham Lincoln Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 576 students
820 Royal Heights Rd
Belleville, IL 62226
(618)233-2414 1.4 K-6 576
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.