University Terrace Elementary School
- University Terrace Elementary School's student population of 437 students has grown by 33% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 56% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- University Terrace Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1037 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||East Baton Rouge Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton Rouge Polk Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 233 students
408 East Polk
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
(225)383-2611 0.5 PK-5 233
- Baton Rouge Lsu Laboratory School Grades: K-12 | 1447 students
45 Dalrymple Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
(225)578-3221 0.8 K-12 1447
- Baton Rouge Mckinley Middle Magnet School Grades: 6-8 | 741 students
1550 Eddie Robinson Sr. Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
(225)388-0089 1.0 6-8 741
Nearby Homes for Sale
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.