Noah Webster Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Noah Webster Academy School District serving 583 students in Orem, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 39% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 28:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Noah Webster Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Orem Noah Webster Academy 205 E 400 S
Orem, UT 84058
Grades: K-6 | 583 students
|School District Name||Noah Webster Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||583 students|
|# of Teachers||21 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||28:1|
|# of Male Students||291 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||292 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||19 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||176 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||17 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||354 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||91|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||93|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Noah Webster Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,681 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,332 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has declined by 10% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,681||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$4,332||$6,122|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.