- School Type: Alternative school
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 344 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 66%
- Graduation Rate: 50-54% (Btm 50% in CO)
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50%
- Math Proficiency: ≤5% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Vantage Point's ranking?
Vantage Point ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
≤5% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% CO state average), while 6-9% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 47% CO state average).
What is the graduation rate of Vantage Point?
The graduation rate of Vantage Point is 50-54%, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 81%.
How many students attend Vantage Point?
344 students attend Vantage Point.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
57% of Vantage Point students are Hispanic, 34% of students are White, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, 2% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Vantage Point?
Vantage Point has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the Colorado state average of 15:1.
What grades does Vantage Point offer ?
Vantage Point offers enrollment in grades 6-12
What school district is Vantage Point part of?
Vantage Point is part of Adams 12 Five Star Schools School District.
Review Vantage Point. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities